Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Am I on a Mission?

My last companion,


Elder Willis, always said something that I loved and find myself saying now,

"Are we on our missions?"

It really hit me every time he said it, heck yah I'm on my mission!!

And how epicly cool is that?

No matter how hard the time we were going through at that point I couldn't help but smile.

I was on a mission. Did I really have a reason to be discouraged?

When we fully grasp where we are and who we are, do we really have a reason to be discouraged?

Are we children of God? Does God really have a plan for us? Do we really have loving Heavenly Parents?

YES!

Don't get discouraged and if you do let it be a small moment

Ask yourself, Are you here on earth?

Because you are. ;)

Which means there is a God, and He loves you and I.

Pray to him! Fervently!

He loves you.

Realize where you are and who you are.

And let it change you!

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment