Wednesday, December 11, 2013

'Tis the Season (Christmas Post)

Christmas time!!!

This is my first Christmas away from my family.

As I put up a mini Christmas tree and put up lights I couldn't help but miss putting up the lights with my brother back at home.

Fun story,

We would put up the lights on the edge of the roof that had a big drop off if we were to slip.

Being the natural geniuses we are, we came up with this idea:

The way the house came to a point, the cord/trusting rope would have stopped me because of my brother on the other side (or at least we liked to think it would).

When I think of how much we rely on Christ, he really is our anchor and he has told us and showed us the way to get that extension cord bound to him and us.

We wont always be able to stay at the point of the roof, sometimes we have to walk down the roof towards the edge and trust Christ that that cord will hold.

And he's confident that it will, much more than my Brother and I were.

He has created the extension cord (Atonement) and is our loving  brother to get on the roof with us to be our anchor.

Take hold of the cord and know of a surety that as long as you are doing as he asks, you will always have him anchoring.

You will have him as your foundation!

Christ was born into this world for you and me.

How great of a blessing it is to know this!

This Christmas season, find those miracles in your lives, and share them!

Pray for inspiration

Act on inspiration

Share the miracles that come from acting on inspiration!

He is our rock and salvation!!!!

Have an absolutely wonderful Merry CHRISTmas!! :D




Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment